1. Clarification of agenda items listed in the Regular Session agenda for this meeting, and discussion of issues not briefed in the written backup materials.
2. GIS Demonstration. (Renae Seely)
3. Future Agenda Items Discussion:
a. Fifty-percent Redevelopment Rule
b. Commissioner Strange request- developers, staff comments
1. Closed Meeting:
A. Consultation with Attorneys?Under Texas Government Code Section 551.071.
1. Consult with and provide direction to City's attorneys regarding legal issues and strategies associated with Gas Well Ordinance regulation of gas well drilling and production within the City Limits and the extraterritorial jurisdiction, including: Constitutional limitations; statutory limitations upon municipal regulatory authority; statutory preemption; impacts of federal and state law and regulations; moratorium on drilling and production; other concerns about municipal regulatory authority or matters relating to enforcement of the Gas Well Ordinance; and legal matters associated with a citizen's initiative regarding hydraulic fracturing where a public discussion of these legal matters would conflict with the duty of the City's attorneys under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas.
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
A. U.S. Flag
B. Texas Flag
"Honor the Texas Flag - I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas one state under God, one and indivisible."
2. CONSIDER APPROVAL OF THE PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION MINUTES FOR: