1. Clarification of agenda items listed in the Regular Session agenda for this meeting, and discussion of issues not briefed in the written backup materials.
2. Receive a report and hold a discussion regarding amending section 169.18 of the Food and Food Services Establishment Ordinance regarding separation and setbacks. (Kurt Hansen)
3. Receive a report and hold a discussion regarding Planned Development and Master Planned Community Districts. The discussion will include a general overview of the history and development regulations guiding PDs and MPCs in the City. (Nana Appiah)
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
A. U.S. Flag
B. Texas Flag "Honor the Texas Flag - I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas one state under God, one and indivisible."
2. CONSIDER APPROVAL OF THE PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION MINUTES FOR:
A. July 23, 2014
3. PUBLIC HEARING:
A. Hold a public hearing and consider making a recommendation to City Council regarding an initial zoning of Neighborhood Residential 6 (NR-6) on approximately 34.73 acres. The subject property is generally located on the south side of Edwards Road, approximately 500 feet west of Swisher Road. (Z14-0012, Villages of Carmel Phase 5, Mike Bell)
4. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS: Under Section 551.042 of the Texas Open Meetings Act, respond to inquiries from the Planning and Zoning Commission or the public with specific factual information or recitation of policy, or accept a proposal to place the matter on the agenda for an upcoming meeting.
Aug 13, 2014 Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting