2. Requests for clarification of agenda items listed on the agenda for October 6, 2009.
3. Receive a report, hold a discussion and give staff direction regarding the 2010 City Council meeting schedule.
4. Receive a briefing and hold a discussion regarding Texas annexation procedures in accordance with Texas Local Government Code. The briefing and discussion will include the requirements of (1) a 3-year Annexation Plan; (2) an Inventory of Services and Facilities; (3) a 2½-year Service Plan; and (4) Development Agreement for land appraised for agricultural land use.
5. Receive a report, hold a discussion and give staff direction regarding the release of the City of Denton Extra Territorial Jurisdiction (ETJ) to the City of Pilot Point.
6. Receive a briefing and hold a discussion regarding the purpose and goals of the Neighborhood Empowerment Summit to be held Saturday, October 24, 2009 at the Civic Center, 321 E. McKinney.
1. Closed Meeting:
Oct 06, 2009 City Council Work Session 10/6