1. Clarification of agenda items listed in the Regular Session agenda for this meeting, and discussion of issues not briefed in the written backup materials.
2. Receive an update and hold a discussion regarding the items forwarded to City Council by the Planning and Zoning Commission and their outcomes.
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
A. U.S. Flag
B. Texas Flag "Honor the Texas Flag - I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas one state under God, one and indivisible."
2. CONSIDER APPROVAL OF THE PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION MINUTES FOR:
A. February 24, 2010
3. PUBLIC HEARINGS: Hold a public hearing and consider making a recommendation to the Denton City Council on the following items:
A. Rezoning of approximately 2.749 acres from a Downtown Residential 1 (DR-1) zoning district to a Downtown Commercial General (DC-G) zoning district. The property is generally located at the southwest corner of Greenlee Street and Central Avenue. (Z09-0012, Cumberland Presbyterian Children's Home, Jane Gurney)
B. Rezoning of approximately 0.59 acres from a Downtown Residential 1 (DR-1) zoning district to a Downtown Commercial Neighborhood (DC-N) zoning district. The property is generally located at the southwest corner of Bolivar Street and Congress Street. (Z09-0014, Bolivar Project, Erica Marohnic)
4. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS: Under Section 551.042 of the Texas Open Meetings Act, respond to inquiries from the Planning and Zoning Commission or the public with specific factual information or recitation of policy, or accept a proposal to place the matter on the agenda for an upcoming meeting.
Mar 10, 2010 Planning and Zoning Meeting