1. Clarification of agenda items listed in the Regular Session agenda for this meeting, and discussion of issues not briefed in the written backup materials.
2. Receive a report, hold a discussion and give staff direction regarding Future Agenda Items the Commission requested staff to review.
3. Receive a report, hold a discussion, and give staff direction concerning proposed amendments to the Denton Development Code regarding the Governmental Entity Development Review Process. (DCA10-0011, Governmental Development Review Process, Brian Lockley)
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
A. U.S. Flag
B. Texas Flag "Honor the Texas Flag - I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas one state under God, one and indivisible."
2. CONSIDER APPROVAL OF THE PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION MINUTES FOR:
A. October 5, 2011
3. PUBLIC HEARINGS:
A. Hold a public hearing and consider making a recommendation to City Council regarding applying an initial zoning designation of Rural Commercial (RC) with an overlay district to approximately 37 acres of land located within the Milam Creek Ranch subdivision. The Milam Creek Ranch subdivision is generally located on the south side of Milam Road and on the east and west sides of Milam Ridge Road. (Z11-0007, Milam Creek Ranch Subdivision, Johnna Matthews)
4. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS: Under Section 551.042 of the Texas Open Meetings Act, respond to inquiries from the Planning and Zoning Commission or the public with specific factual information or recitation of policy, or accept a proposal to place the matter on the agenda for an upcoming meeting.
Oct 19, 2011 Planning and Zoning Meeting 2